Monday, May 14, 2007

A More Complete Statement of My Intentions

I think I've got a pretty good handle on my future as a blogger. With any luck, it will be witty; it will certainly be brief.

I am going to have intermittent internet access throughout the summer, and will probably be able to post in torrential spurts--lots when I'm "studying for the bar" and very little when I'm not.

Come fall, however, I'm done. I've taken a job with a Federal District Court Judge and I can find no way to square blogging with the nature of my work. I'll hopefully keep the family information flowing through Melissa. If I'm really lucky, she may even grant me posting privileges...

Consider the brooding omnipresence to be an extended experiment.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmmpf. Guess it depends upon your definition of "extended."