Thursday, May 3, 2007

Caleb Chancey

I've got a good buddy who happens to be a fine taker of pictures. Come to think of it, I've got several such friends. But today I can only talk about one of them. Yes, I'm talking about you, Caleb Chancey. Check out his shots of The Triceratops.






And then check out their music. The second song on Caleb's blog is a tune of theirs called Tigris Euphrates. I dig it. I have no idea how you pay the bills with a band that size, but I dig their music. Somehow I guess paying the bills comes second.

All of you out there, thanks for sharing what you love with us. And thanks for being really freaking good at it.

3 comments:

Caleb Chancey said...

Here's to the magic...

Melissa said...

ahhh, yeah.

Anonymous said...

Genial brief and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you on your information.